Last updated: 25th Nov 2023
- This Agreement governs your membership and use of the Free Lotto Club site and promotional service ("Site"). If you do not agree to be bound by the terms appearing below, the content of the FAQ page, How It Works page and all other gameplay and memberships information published on the Site and in printed materials ("Terms") please do not join by submitting a Join Free Registration herein or attempt to use the Site.
- Membership hereunder is free of charge and restricted to individual residents of the United Kingdom and all other world jurisdictions where Membership and participation hereunder is not prohibited by law. For legal reasons Memberships are only available to individuals aged over 18 ("Member" "Members"). Each Member is exclusively responsible for determining their legal entitlement to participate hereunder prior to joining.
- The Site is owned by Cashable Rebates Ltd (company number 15102974) of 71 – 75 Shelton Street. Covent Garden. London. WC2H 9JQ United Kingdom (the "Company" "we" "us" "our")
- The Company operates and administers fully insured, weekly free lottery draws on the Site known as the Free Lotto Jackpot and the Community Cash Prize Fund together the program ("Program") which certain Company appointed retailers make use of as a sales promotion ("Retailer" "Retailers").
- Subject to the Terms, Membership will be granted free of charge to individuals who apply through the Site for a single account. Individuals are not entitled to apply for, operate or control through others more than one account. If an individual is found to be in breach of this rule their membership will be terminated, their account or accounts closed and any otherwise due winnings hereunder voided.
- All Members shall receive with the compliments of the Company, 5 Free Lotto lines every day. These lines are not reliant on purchases being made but must be submitted for play by Members on the day they were issued, or they will be forfeit. Members will not qualify for referral rewards hereunder unless they have submitted 35 free lines for play in the same winning weeks draw.
- If a Member fails to login to the Site and submit their 5 free daily lines for a continuous period of 3 months (90 days) their membership will be terminated, their account closed and any otherwise potentially due winnings previously shown in their account prior to such closure voided.
- Neither the Company, the Site, or any individual connected to or with them promote a paid lottery or lotteries, are not a paid lottery promoter and do not offer a paid betting service. The services offered on the Site to Members, do not fall within the definition of gambling services nor do such services amount to a gaming company requiring a licence from the UK Gambling Commission. The services detailed on the Site as offered to Members free of charge are those of a free lottery winnings-based prize draw service which is NOT a service that is governed or regulated by the Financial Services Authority; participation by members of the public does not amount to joining a collective or other investment scheme.
- Winner accounts are credited with due Winnings which can thereafter be withdrawn providing (only if) such Winnings have first been received by the Company from the appointed insurer / underwriter covering the Program. The Company is not an insurer, underwriter or guarantor and has no direct financial cost responsibility to Winners hereunder.
- If more than one Member wins the Free Lotto jackpot prize in any week, the prize shall be divided equally between such winners.
In the event of there being a Free Lotto jackpot winner in any week, all players for the same week (including the Jackpot winner) shall receive £1 for every line submitted in that weeks draws.
In addition, in the form of a share of the up to £1,250,000 Community Cash Prize Fund.
1. Every player that submitted 35 free lines in a winning week shall receive £35 for any referred members listed in their Free Lotto account providing the referred member has also submitted 35 free lines for play that week.
2. Every player will receive a payment equal to 100% of any cash paid to their Retailers for site registered / validated purchases made through the Go Shopping area of the site, since their last win.
If after full payment to the Jackpot winner, the insured Fund is not sufficient to pay all due participants the full amounts as detailed above, then the Fund shall be divided between all participants, so that each shall receive a reduced payment amount but not a reduced percentage of the Fund. Any remaining / unpaid amount shall be credited to each Members account and paid as part of the next winning draw settlement.
- If the total insured prize Fund proves insufficient to cover 100% of winnings due to Members in any draw, the Company will request the Program insurers to increase the total insured prize Fund to a sum which in the Company’s exclusive opinion will be sufficient to pay 100% of winnings to all winners thereafter. The increased insured Fund amount shall be confirmed in writing to the Company by the Program insurers with such confirmation being thereafter published on the Site.
- Claims are not required from winners hereunder; however Program insurers will require verification documents from jackpot winners and may require the same from Community Cash Prize winners prior to payment. In the event of any investigation by the Program insurers, Members must provide any information and documentary proofs requested by the Program insurers through the Company within 14 days following first email request by the Company to the Member or any otherwise due winnings shall become void and unenforceable by the winners.
- Membership is subject to honest and truthful completion by the Member of the join free and registration form appearing on the Site. Only one account can be registered and/or held per person and the Program benefits can only be enjoyed by a Member on any individual purchase once. Membership and all Program benefits hereunder are non-transferable under any circumstance.
- Members agree to receive regular promotional and reminder emails from the Company and to publication of their names and/or likenesses in the event of becoming a paid winner hereunder.
- If we determine at our sole discretion that a Member is in breach of the Terms, we may under those circumstances issue immediate notice of termination to the Member, close the Members account and cancel any otherwise due, or potentially due Program benefit detailed in their account.
- We have the right to change these terms or close the Site temporarily or permanently at any time for any reason by posting revised Rules on the Site. Members should print and retain a hard copy of these terms for future reference and check this page regularly for changes.
- If the Company determines at its exclusive election that there may be an issue affecting the Company’s ability to accurately operate and administer the Program, such as, but not limited to, computer malfunction, transmission of data issues, virus or any other issue or issues which the Company believes may be capable of impairing its ability to ensure the accurate and honest operation of the Program for any period of time, then the Company shall have the right to suspend operation of the Program until such time as the Company deems any such problem or problems to have been eliminated.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of this Agreement shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. If any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, the remainder of the Agreement shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
- This Agreement and the Site are governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.